In 6 and a half hours, its the dawn of the new year. As all of you, I also look forward to have a wonderful year ahead. 2007 saw many changes in my life - from college to job; from one city to another and many unforgettable memories. And as usual, for the first time, I am sharing my new year resolutions with the world.
1. Fitness - It's going to play an important decision. Doesn't mean that I am overweight or obese. I have a normal one with BMI of 20. What I meant is, (don't laugh!!) , I want to develop a six-pack. (I told you not to laugh. It is my resolution)
2. Read more - Read more, either from web or print. Increase knowledge, write better blogs.
3. Watch classic movies - I have decided to take it up as a challenge to collect as many classic movies - english, hindi, malayalam, french, spanish, bengali, japanese and others. As a start, I already got Citizen Kane and Scarface. And you can expect my reviews on them.
4. Hang out with friends - Already became a routine activity every weekend, but see to it that it continues.
5. Learn a new language - For sometime, I have been trying to learn a new language. At least this year??
These are some of the things that came to my mind when I started writing this. Every new year, I have been taking resolutions, but its time to be serious. At least on 31 st December 2008, I should be able to re-evaluate my achievements. And on the whole, enjoy life.
Wish you all a very happy new year.